A blog of personal style, wonderful surprises, and chance encounters to encourage and inspire.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Chambray and a Little Leopard

This week-end while I was supposed to be studying, I found myself shopping for the perfect Chambray shirt everyone has been talking about. This one from ae.com, seemed to fit the bill perfectly! It had that wonderful nod to a vintage look, great mother-of-pearl snaps, and a light-weight fabric that will make it comfortable now and this summer. Originally, this shirt was priced at $44.50…a little above my budget for one piece, but they are having a great sale, and I was able to snag this find for only $29.95. It is a great fit, and so comfortable, making it the perfect addition to my spring wardrobe!
AE Chambray Western Shirt


While I was meandering on the ae.com website, I stumbled across the clearance shoe section (which is always) my weakness, and found those allusive leopard print flats that I have been chasing for years. I had a wonderful pair in college that I wore with absolutely everything, but, since I only paid maybe $10 for them, they eventually reached their expiration date. It was tragic having to those lovelies away, but I consoled myself saying that I would simply replace them…easier said than done!

But, finally, I think I may have found the perfect replacement! They are comfortable and will be the perfect neutral to add to any outfit that seems to just need a little something extra! These also were a bargain, originally price at $29.50; these little babies were only $14.95. And, while I do have to do a little switch-a-roo on the size, I think this was online shopping well done! AE Wild Animal Flat

No comments:

Post a Comment