A blog of personal style, wonderful surprises, and chance encounters to encourage and inspire.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Oh, Murphy!

 I think it is part of Murphy's Law that when you have plenty of money, you can't seem to find anything you like/want/need.  BUT...when the fundage is running low, incredible deals and must have's seem to flood my browser.  For instance, there I am mindlessly perusing my normal web favs when I come across an announcement that Aldo is having a sale!  What?! Of course this would come at the most inopportune time, as I am trying desparately to stick to my budget!  I mean, I guess I can dream, but purchasing is so much better than dreaming.  Well, should the financial situation change, these are the selections I will be purchasing...
  


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment