A blog of personal style, wonderful surprises, and chance encounters to encourage and inspire.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

iPhone Love

When I bought my iPhone I thought "I'll get a black case, nice and classic." Well, over a year (and a new phone) later, I am sick to death of that black case.  I have been keeping my eyes peeled for something cute, but haven't really found anything until today.

I ran across Zazzle.com today, and let me tell you, they have the mother-load when it comes to selection in cases!  I mean, we're talking thousands of options.  And, if you can't seem to find something you like amongst the myriad of options, you can even design your own case!

 Also, most of the cases come in a Barely There option (thin, simple case), Case-Mate ID (which has a slit at the top of the case for a debit card or ID), or a Case-Mate Tough option for the more clumsy slippery fingered among us.

I perused the website today and here are a few of may favs...

iPhone Love

No comments:

Post a Comment