A blog of personal style, wonderful surprises, and chance encounters to encourage and inspire.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Stationary Love...

I love all things stationary and paper related. A new notebook, pad and pen set, notecards, you name it and I'm there!  I have been know to ravage the shelves of discount stores looking for the perfect note cards to send my clients or a close friend.

Today while doing my weekend blog catching-up over at Elements of Style and ran across this post, and I'm pretty sure I stopped breathing for a moment.  Rifle Paper Co. has the most gorgeous array of stationary and anything paper related.

I mean, I think I really need this in my kitchen.  

This makes me want to host a recipe party ASAP!

I'm pretty sure my scrappy work notes would stay much more organized on something like this!

How adorable would this be framed in a little girl's room?

Receiving this card could make even the worst of days seem brighter.

What a cute alternative to the traditional business card? It's like a social card!

In reality, my current stationary stash is the backs of old daily calendar pages and used envelopes, but a girl can dream (or suggest these as a perfect gift for herself, if anyone was looking for a suggestion). 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Leah Batson Hill
    Thanks for this topic!!! Really its Awesome view.
    Keep it up.Glass Tables

    ReplyDelete