A blog of personal style, wonderful surprises, and chance encounters to encourage and inspire.

Monday, November 21, 2011

2011 Gift Guide

I'm not sure if it's the Christmas Parties I am planning at work or if I'm just in the mood, but I cannot wait ONE MORE DAY for the holidays!  I'm not talking about Christmas Day necessarily, I just mean the Holiday Season in general.  It's been a pretty tough year here, so maybe it's just my heart's way of saying "We've made it through this year, now let's celebrate and begin another year with a fresh start."

This is the week of Thanksgiving, so I'm officially declaring it the holidays!  I am usually quite strict about no Christmas music or holiday gift considering until after Thanksgiving Day (the office start of the holiday season), but it's close enough.

So, with it officially the holiday season now, let's get started on those gifts!  I remember this gift guide last year, but I didn't really pay it much attention. But when I stumbled across it again this year, I new I had to give it a second look.  This is one of best gift guides I've seen! All the gifts are super cute and unique while staying very kind to the holiday budget (I mean who likes a gift guide that is so out of your price range that is is almost comical?!).

Set aside some time and study this years Gifted Magazine Holiday Gift Guide 2011.  And when you see an adorable gift, but not exactly sure who you should buy it for, feel free to think of me (I'm just sayin').


No comments:

Post a Comment