A blog of personal style, wonderful surprises, and chance encounters to encourage and inspire.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Outside Lounging

My husband and I have lived in our current apartment for a little over a year now, and I have decided it's time to put a little effort into decorating!  I would love to say that I have this wonderful nack for all things decor, but that simply is not the case.  I can confidently put together any outfit for anyone, but for some reason for me this skill does not translate into home decor.  I think I get nervous that it will be something that I look at every day. 

Well, I have decided it's time to take a leap and just do it, maybe it will get easier along the way?  So, I've decided to start with the outdoors.  We have a wonderful porch that I love dearly, but to sit outside you must endure the frat party lawn chairs that currently decorate our porch.  Last weekend I decided I was sick, to death, of these chairs and its time for an upgrade. 

I did a little searching on Beso (which is AWESOME by the way!) and found several selections that hit just the perfect note for my porch and seem to agree with my budget. 

These are the final contenders...

Target Piazza Bistro Set
I really love this set, but I think it might be a little too dressy.  It's really cute though.
 
Cymex Wood Bistro Set
When I decided I wanted to do some type of bistro set, this is really what I had in mind.  I'm just a little concerned about wood being outside all the time.  I know it is treated to be weather resistant, but still.

Lowe's Dabny Patio Furniture Set
Last year Target had a set like this and I kept waiting for it to go on sale.  I waited too long, and they were all taken.  I think this would be oh so adorable on our cute little porch. 

Target Square Bistro Table

This little set is my husband's fav.  He liked the square table better than the round table in the Cymex set. 

So, those are the top four choices.  I'm just having a hard time making a committment.  Let me know which one you would pick!

No comments:

Post a Comment