A blog of personal style, wonderful surprises, and chance encounters to encourage and inspire.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Workplace Hazards...

Working in the event industry, our office is quite frequently contacted by local vendors looking to promote their product.  I am always happy to accept samples, especially when they are tasty!

Kim's Creations contacted us to let us know she had recently opened her business and she wanted to bring us a sample.  Of course, we said yes, and HURRY!

This is the cake they were kind enough to make for us...

Kim's Creations

I must say it was quite delicious!  Just look how wonderful that looks...

Kim's Creations

Let me just say, I think I ate more than my recommended serving size! (It was so worth it, though).  It's things like this that make me LOVE my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment