A blog of personal style, wonderful surprises, and chance encounters to encourage and inspire.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cruisin' to Mexico

Over the Memorial Day holiday I had a blast on a cruise to Mexico with some of my best friends!  We laughed until we cried, shared oodles of gossip, ate more than we care to mention, drank more cocktails than we will admit, and had blast celebrating Rachel's upcoming wedding.  

This was this scene of the crime...R222.  Four ladies, with not so tiny suitcases, and not so few toiletries, pairs of shoes...you get the idea, shared this room.  Wow, I was kind-of glad to have my space back when I got home, but we did have a blast.  

Bon Voyage Mobile!

Finally, relaxing out on the balcony.  It was a gorgeous sunset, and the start of an awesome vacation!  I must say that my friends and I have been known for our balcony chats, and this cruise was no exception.  I'm not sure how we manage to do it, but oh if the walls of this balcony could talk...they would share a whole lot of gossip!

Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment