A blog of personal style, wonderful surprises, and chance encounters to encourage and inspire.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Perfect Summer 'Do

This summer, I have decided to grow out my hair, and while I am enjoying the array of do's I can now maintain with my locks, most of the time it simply ends up in the classic ponytail.  Don't get me wrong, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this summer staple, however, variety is the spice of life and I like to change it up a bit. 

Bring in Daily Candy.  First of all, if you are not a member, become one...stat!  This website is an endless resource for great sales, travel ideas, wedding tips, and hair and beauty supplies.  Basically how it works is you sign up for the "Candies" that you would like to receive and you are sent a weekly e-mail with a new article relating to your chosen topic. 

Last week I received my regular e-mail from Daily Candy  and the topic of the day was easy summer hair.  Included was an exceptionally easy idea for a messy side bun.  Well, I am here to say that I tried it this morning, and while my finished product was centered instead of on the side, this will probably be my go to hair style for this summer.  It was quick, easy, and I could litterally let the natural waive of my hair do the work. 

Click HERE to check out the video...

No comments:

Post a Comment