A blog of personal style, wonderful surprises, and chance encounters to encourage and inspire.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Fort Lauderdale

This summer I had the wonderful opportunity to escape away to visit my sister in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.  My other sister and I decided to go at the last second so we were able to arrange a little surprisery for our middle sister.  Once we arrived at our destination, we made immediate plans for beaching all day!

Our first order of business was a little seafood ala' beach side.  We found the most adorable (and delicious) little seafood haven on the boardwalk literally feet away from the sand.

Just as a side note...I wore my husband's button down's all summer to the beach, pool, etc. instead of a traditional cover-up.  It was ultimate in comfort and coolness, and definitely something I will repeat next year.

If you are ever in the Fort Lauderdale area, I have one word for you...Vedu's.  It is delicious, on the beach, and the service is excellent.  We had a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment