A blog of personal style, wonderful surprises, and chance encounters to encourage and inspire.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Down by the River

Our city is fortunate enough to be literally down by the river, so I have been able to spend a good bit of time relaxing by our gorgeous riverside in style.  This particular night I was milling around with some friends at the pier.  It was an excellent night of friends, conversation, and a few drinks.  So, what am I wearing?

  • Hat: TJ Maxx - if you don't have one of these, get one NOW!!  They are the perfect solution to less than fabulous hair, and an easy, put together look.
  • Earrings: Forever 21 - I've had these forever, and they've been the perfect staple. 
  • Romper: Target - I really loved this on the hanger, not so sure I love it one me, but it was fun and comfortable on that day.
  • Bracelet: necklace, found at an estate sale
  • Sandals - Old Navy - I found these at the very end of last summer for $.99 and have worn these almost every day this summer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment