A blog of personal style, wonderful surprises, and chance encounters to encourage and inspire.

Friday, September 10, 2010

A War Eagle Graduation

This summer my youngest sister, Stephanie, completed her bachelor's degree and graduated from Auburn University.  She looked absolutely gorgeous, and I was so proud of her accomplishment!


My beautiful sister and my wonderful parents outside the coliseum.

Isn't Steph adorable?  She wore the classiest shoes of any of the girls there...TRUST me!

Me and the graduate. Here's what I'm wearing:
  • Dress - strapless black/white polka dots with ruffles, Forever 21
  • Sandals - Old Navy (my favorites)
  • Necklace - pearl multi-strand; yardsale find
  • Bag - Red woven, worn as clutch; thrifted
  • Sunnies - purchased in the University bookstore as I left my fav pair at home
My adorably classy sister.

Yes, my parents really were that excited!

The original Auburn building - Samford Hall.

Congratulations, Steph!  I'm so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment